logo

Video encyclopedia

Lanai

41:05

Four Seasons Resort Lanai (Hawaii): impressions & review

4:21

A day on Lanai

4:53

❤️🏝 LANAI! Things to Do on the Hawaiian Island! TRAVEL VLOG

4:40

Island-Hopping: The Lanai Cat Sanctuary

19:35

Hawaiian Airlines ATR42. Honolulu to Lanai Island, Hawaii, USA

Lānaʻi is the sixth-largest of the Hawaiian Islands and the smallest publicly accessible inhabited island in the chain. It is also known as Pineapple Island because of its past as an island-wide pineapple plantation. The island's only settlement of note is the small town of Lānaʻi City. As of 2012, the island was 97% owned by Larry Ellison, with the remaining 3% owned by the state of Hawaiʻi and privately owned homes.