Weathering 25.Panzergrenadier-Division's Panther with Shoe Polish
Ruhestätte - Der Helden von Halbe
Kaiser Friedrich Marsch
The Panzergrenadier Division Kurmark, sometimes also referred to as Panzer Division Kurmark, was a semi-armoured formation of the German Army during World War II. It was raised in January 1945 as part of the preparation for the Battle of Berlin. It was named after the Kurmark region of Brandenburg.