Litene Manor is a manor house in Litene parish, in the historical region of Vidzeme, in northern Latvia. It was built during the first half of the 19th century in Classical style for Baron Otto von Wolff on the banks of the Pededze. Manor was burned down during revolution of 1905 but was later restored in simplified forms.
After Latvian agrarian reforms in 1921 manor house was nationalised and lands partitioned. Since 1924 building houses the Litene primary school.