New house won't be torn down after settlement with village association
Livingston to Bathgate with "28"
334 emu passing nonstop at livingston north
Uphall - 06 February 2014
The Livingston Depot is a restored 1902 Northern Pacific Railroad (NP) train station anchoring the downtown historic district of Livingston, Montana. It was designed by the Minnesota firm of Reed and Stem, the first architects for New York City's Grand Central Terminal in an Italianate style with red and yellow brick and ornate terra cotta detailing from lions' heads to floral figures and the NP's trademark yin-yang emblem, and its interior includes inlaid terrazzo and tiling including the same NP emblem. It was constructed in approximately three years for $112,000 and dedicated in the summer of 1902.