Rodney’s Pillar and 3 Lovely Hills Near the Welsh Border on the Shrewsbury to |Welshpool Road
Turbine movement, Old Station, Welshpool
Floods at ivington
Llanymynech - Causeway Lane (URC, E-W)
Llandrinio Road railway station was a station to the northeast of Criggion, Powys, Wales. The station opened in 1872 and closed in 1932. The station was sited a mile to the south east of Llandrinio at Criggion Bridge on the road to Crew Green hence the "Road" suffix. There was a single brick platform on the west side of the road level crossing with a goods siding on the north side of the line.