WELCOME PARTY SA BAHAY (NAMIGAY SI LLOYD CAFE CADENA NG MONEY!!!)
The Lloyd LP 250 is a small car introduced in June 1956 and offered for sale until 1957 by Lloyd Motoren Werke G.m.b.H. of Bremen. The body and running gear came from the existing Lloyd LP 400. The LP 250 differed in having the size of its two cylinder two stroke engine reduced to 250 cc. This produced a claimed maximum power of just 8 kW at 5000 rpm, less, even, than the 9.8 kW of the LP 400.