Living History Day-Historic Lochsa Ranger Station in 360 Degrees
ACA TransAm 2013. Hummingbirds at Lochsa Historical 1920s Ranger Station (Idaho). US 12 (20 july).
Historic ranger station along Rt 12, May 27
Magruder Ranger Station
Map of historic ranger station May 27
The Lochsa Historical Ranger Station, also known as Lochsa Ranger Station, near Kooskia, Idaho in Idaho County, Idaho, was built during 1927 to 1933. It served as administrative headquarters for the Lochsa Ranger District from 1922 to 1957. It was located within the Selway National Forest which was later merged into the Clearwater National Forest and the Nezperce National Forest. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.