Lock-Keeper's House is a historic home located near Cedar Point, Goochland County, Virginia. It was built about 1836, and is a two-story frame structure resting on a stone foundation of whitewashed, rough-faced, uncoursed ashlar. It has a shallow gable roof and a shed roof porch that extends the length of the building. It was built to serve Lock Number 7 at Cedar Point and is the last remaining lock-keeper's house of the James River and Kanawha Canal system. It addition to being a residence, the lock-keeper's house served as a tavern and furnished accommodations for passengers and canal boat crews.