Lockesburg Waterworks are a water storage and distribution facility at the junction of Hickory and Azalea Streets in Lockesburg, Arkansas. The facility consists of a water tower and three water storage sheds, of which the tower was built in 1936 with funding assistance from the Public Works Administration, a Depression-era works project. The older shed was built in 1945, and the second was built in 1990. The tower is a metal structure with four legs supported and stabilized by cross bracing, with a metal tank at the top which is sheltered by a conical roof. The oldest shed is a modest square brick structure at the center of the complex, while the 1990 shed is located at the southwest corner of the property.