Nattriss Head is a small but prominent rock headland marking the south side of the entrance to Drygalski Fjord on the southeast coast of South Georgia. Charted by German Antarctic Expedition, 1911–12, under Filchner. It was named Nattriss Point for E.A. Nattriss, shipping officer to the Discovery Committee, following survey by DI personnel in 1927. The name Nattriss Head is approved for this feature because the term head is more descriptive than point, and because acceptance of this form will avoid confusion with Nattriss Point on Saunders Island in the South Sandwich Islands.