logo

Video encyclopedia

North Bend Carnegie Library

1:28

ThyssenKrupp glass Elevator @ the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh Squirrel Hill Branch in PA

2:42

Arrested again at 3am at library

0:56

Four Stories (elevator artwork at Minneapolis Library)

3:21

Carnegie Hall Part 1

0:26

Bomb squad responds to home in Cheviot for tank shell

The North Bend Carnegie Library is a Carnegie library located at 140 E. 8th St. in North Bend, Nebraska. The library was funded by the Carnegie Foundation in 1911 and dedicated in 1913; it housed a library program started by the city's Woman's Club in 1906. The building was designed by John R. Smith according to the simple plans suggested by the Carnegie Foundation. The city used the library until 2012, when they vacated it for a new building.