North Bloomfield School is a historic school located at North Bloomfield in Livingston County, New York. It is a two-story, painted common brick structure set on a coursed-rubble foundation and stone watertable. It was originally planned and constructed by the First Universalist Society of Lima between 1827 and 1829. The building was to be a "meeting house" for services held by the newly formed church. From 1842 the building was rented for elementary-grade classes while continuing to be used for services at other times. In the mid-19th century, the second-floor stage and Italianate cupola were added. Joint use of the building continued until 1872, when the church built a separate building. The school closed in 1951, and the building has since been remodeled into two apartments.