North Carolina School for the Blind and Deaf Dormitory, also known as the Old Health Building, is a historic dormitory building located at Raleigh, North Carolina. It was designed by the architect Frank Pierce Milburn and built in 1898. It is a 3 1/2-story, rectangular, red brick, Châteauesque style building. It features a dramatic, towered dormered roofline and measures 104 feet wide and 85 feet deep. It consists of a rectangular block with parapeted gabled pavilions, three-story engaged towers, and a three-story rear wing. It is the only remaining structure of the North Carolina School for the Blind and Deaf. After the school moved to a new location in 1923, the building housed state offices.