1721 The Plaza in Plaza Midwood's Historic District
2305 2nd Street - 1912 Craftsman Home in Bluff Park Historic District
North Charlotte Street Historic District is a historic tobacco warehouse complex and national historic district located at Lancaster, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. It includes 10 contributing buildings, built between about 1876 and about 1920. Six of the buildings were built about 1876 by John DeHaven. The remaining buildings are the C.G. Schubert Tobacco Warehouse ; Henry Martin Brick Machine Company ; and the General Cigar Company. All 10 buildings are brick buildings, 2 to 4 1⁄2 stories tall, and 8 of the 10 were used for the processing and storage of cigar leaf tobacco. Some exhibit Colonial Revival style details.