The North Chester Line was a line of the Bakersfield and Kern Electric Railway. The route originated at the intersection of 19th Street and Chester Avenue, and traveled north on Chester. For most of its life, the line was combined with the West 19th Street Line. The line was constructed in 1903, as part of the original expansion plan. It closed in 1933.