North Creek School is a school building located in Bothell, Washington listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Built in 1902, it served as a school for 18 years. The first teacher was Edgar Turner, who homesteaded at the present Turner's Corner. Another of the school's teachers was Charles V. Beardslee, who came to the Bothell area in the late 1880s. After closing in 1920, it served as a meeting location for the Canyon Park Community Club until about 1950. It was then used for storage for many years, deteriorating from lack of use and nonattendance.