Rachael’s Real Estate Review ep3: 4 Liverpool street North Fitzroy
W Class Tram Destination Roll from Malvern Tram Depot
North Fitzroy tram depot was a depot on the Melbourne tram network. Located on Nicholson Street, North Fitzroy, it opened in 1956 when the Melbourne & Metropolitan Tramways Board converted part of its North Fitzroy bus depot for tramway operation when the Bourke Street to Brunswick East line reopened. In 1976 it became a sub-unit of East Preston depot. It was the smallest tram depot in Melbourne.