The North Grove School is a historic one-room schoolhouse located at 26475 Brickville Road northwest of Sycamore, Illinois. Swedish immigrants built the school in 1878; while it was originally a Lutheran school, it became part of the DeKalb County public school system two years later. The school served area students in the first through eighth grades until 1952, when it closed during a wave of school consolidations. After its closure, the school building was briefly used by the local Community Club. It is the only one-room schoolhouse in DeKalb County that is at its original site and has not been significantly altered.