The North Jay Grange Store is an historic Grange Hall and store on East Dixfield Road in the village of North Jay in Jay, Maine. It was built in 1895 by North Jay Grange No. 10 to replace its hall on the same site which had burned down earlier that year. Part of the building was later set aside for a Grange store. Closed in 1976, the Grange Store claimed to be the last of its type in the nation. On October 23, 1974, it was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1974.