North Mansion and Tenant House, also known as the General William North House, is a historic home located at Duanesburg in Schenectady County, New York. The North Mansion was built about 1795 by General William North (1755–1836). It is a 2-story, five-bay, rectangular frame residence topped by a low-pitched hipped roof pierced by two large central chimneys. It is representative of the Georgian style. The main entrance is flanked by slender pilasters and a slightly projecting pediment. The tenant house was constructed in the 1780s and is a 1 1⁄2-story, altered saltbox-style residence. Also on the property is a contributing barn.