Historic Pacacho Mine in the Milford Mining District of Beaver County Utah from the Department of La
A "national treasure" in Milford
Tom Havey Fox 10 Saving Historic Homes Phoenix Oakland Historic District
813 N Walnut St, Milford, DE 19963 - MLS #DEKT102572
North Milford Historic District is a national historic district located at Milford, Kent County, Delaware. It encompasses 98 contributing buildings, 2 contributing sites, and 1 contributing structure in the original town as laid out in 1787. It mainly consists of residential and commercial buildings, the majority of which were built before 1860. They include examples of the Greek Revival and Federal styles. Notable buildings include the "Billy Welch House," Welch/Hart House, "Sudler Apartments" (1793), James Hall House, and the "Towers", home of Governor William Burton (1859-1863). The Christ Church, James McColley House, Mill House, and Parson Thorne Mansion are located in the district and listed separately.