North Salem Town Hall is a historic town hall located at Salem Center, Westchester County, New York. It was built about 1770 by the DeLancey family as a private home. It has been used for governmental and educational functions since 1773. It is a three-story frame building, covered in clapboard, five bays wide and three bays deep on a fieldstone foundation in a vernacular Georgian style. It has a gambrel roof topped by a six-sided cupola. From 1790 to 1884 it housed the North Salem Academy and, after 1886, the town offices of North Salem, New York.