Northside High School holds groundbreaking for new gym
Harlan Vs Sharyland Pioneer at Northside Gym
FWISD North Side Alumnus Unveil Mural In Historic Neighborhood
Ethan Rose Northside High Jr
North Side High School Gym was an indoor gymnasium in Fort Wayne, Indiana. It hosted the NBA's Fort Wayne Pistons from 1948 until they moved to the War Memorial Coliseum in 1952. The gymnasium held near 3,000 people and hosted games for North Side High School in Fort Wayne through 2004 when the school was renovated. The teams at North Side now play in a new gym, By Hey Arena, and the old facility was transformed into the school's library in the renovation.