The North Washington Street Bridge is a historic bridge in De Witt, Arkansas. Built in 1910, it carries North Washington Street over Holt Branch, just south of Holt Lane, and is the oldest known concrete bridge span in the state. It consists of two spans of steel girders, resting on concrete abutments and a concrete central pier, with concrete decking. It is 40 feet (12 m) long and has a roadbed 15 feet (4.6 m) wide. Its guard rails consist of metal piping mounted on concrete piers with simple recessed panels as a decorative effect. The short spans of the bridge demonstrate the unfamiliarity with the use of concrete as a bridge-building material.