logo

Video encyclopedia

Northeastern Bible College

Architectural structures

Northeastern Bible College was founded by Charles W. Anderson and first opened in September 1950 as Northeastern Bible Institute, at the Brookdale Baptist Church in Bloomfield, New Jersey. The college relocated to a campus in Essex Fells in the fall of 1952. The name was changed in 1964 to Northeastern Collegiate Bible Institute, and finally in 1973 to Northeastern Bible College.