Northern District Police Station is a historic police station located at Baltimore, Maryland, United States. It is a complex of interconnected buildings designed in the late Victorian/French Renaissance style consisting of a three-story main station house with a hipped roof and dormers; a connected two story building which had originally housed the cellblock; and a pair of hipped roof garages which were originally used as livery buildings. They are in turn connected to an "L"-shaped building consisting of the original clerestoried stable and flat roofed garage. The buildings encircle a courtyard which is now used as a parking lot. It was designed by Henry F. Brauns in 1899.