The Northern Pacific Depot or Villard Depot is a historic railway station in Villard, Minnesota, United States, built in 1882. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places for having local significance in exploration/settlement and transportation. The depot was constructed upon the completion of a new Northern Pacific Railway line and the platting of a new trackside town named after the railway's president Henry Villard. The Little Falls and Dakota Branch line, running between Little Falls and Morris, Minnesota, provided a key link between the agricultural region of west-central Minnesota and the Great Lakes port of Duluth. The depot now marks the eastern terminus of the Villard–Starbuck Trail, a rail trail in development from Villard through Glenwood, Starbuck, and on to Glacial Lakes State Park.