The Northern Pacific Railroad Settling Tanks in Glendive, Montana were built in 1905 by the Northern Pacific Railroad. The site was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1988. The listing included two contributing buildings and two contributing structures. It includes a caretaker's cottage built in about 1910. The site has also been known as Glendive City Shops, as they have been repurposed as city maintenance facilities.