Nuckolls-Jefferies House, also known as the Nuckolls House and Wagstop Plantation, is a historic plantation house located near Pacolet, Cherokee County, South Carolina. It was built in 1843, with alterations in the 1870s or 1880s. It is a 2 1/2-story, frame residence in a combined Greek Revival / Classical Revival style. It is clad in weatherboard and sits on a stone foundation. The front facade features a two-tiered central, pedimented portico supported by two sets of slender wooden posts. The rear of the house has a two-story ell, built during the 1996 restoration. Also on the property are three contributing outbuildings: a small, one-story log gable-front building that dates from the mid-to-late 19th century that served as the farm's smokehouse, a 1 1/2-story gable-front frame barn, and another frame gable-front barn with side shed lean-to extensions.