Orndoff-Cross House, also known as the Henry Orndoff House, is a historic home located at Martinsburg, Berkeley County, West Virginia. It was built about 1796 and consists of a log house with additions. The earliest addition dates from about 1830 and the latest from the 1990s. It is a two-story vernacular residence topped by a standing seam metal, side gable roof. Also on the property is a meat-hanging shed of log construction.