Orre Church is a parish church in Klepp municipality in Rogaland county, Norway. It is located in the village of Pollestad. The church is part of the Orre parish in the Jæren deanery in the Diocese of Stavanger. The stone church was built in 1950 by the architect Gustav Helland and Endre Årreberg. The church was built to replace the centuries-old Old Orre Church located in the nearby village of Orre. This church, which seats about 250 people, was consecrated on 28 May 1950 by the Bishop Karl Martinussen.