The Orth C. Galloway House is a historic house at 504 Park Street in Clarendon, Arkansas. It is a 2-1/2 story wood frame structure, with Colonial Revival styling designed by George Franklin Barber. It was built in 1910 for Orth Galloway, owner of a local lumber mill. Barber's design is of a considerably higher style than was typically found in his pattern-book publications, which were widely used in the southern US. Its most prominent feature is its two-story Classical Revival entrance portico, supported by clustered Doric columns.