Frank Lloyd Wright's Unitarian Meeting House Masterpiece
Orthodox Meetinghouse Top # 6 Facts
Women's History: Farmington Quaker Meeting House
First Unitarian Meeting House : dronewanted.com
Appoquinimink Friends Meeting House
Orthodox Meetinghouse, also known as the Birmingham Orthodox Meeting House, is a historic Quaker meetinghouse in Birmingham Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania that was built in 1845 as a result of the Hicksite-Orthodox split in the Society of Friends. The members of the Birmingham Friends Meetinghouse, a few hundred yards north, joined the Hicksite branch of the Quaker movement, as was common among farmers in Chester and Delaware Counties. That meetinghouse was the site of fighting during the Battle of Brandywine in 1777, and is listed separately on the National Register of Historic Places.