Our Lady of Victory (OLV) is a Catholic parish in Cincinnati, Ohio. OLV is a part of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Cincinnati. It is the third oldest parish in Hamilton County, Ohio, established in 1842 as a log cabin. OLV was originally known as St. Stephens until 1853. The school is one of the largest in the area and is one of only two in Delhi Township, Ohio.