The Pawtucket Post Office is an historic government building at 56 High Street in the historic central business district of Pawtucket, Rhode Island. The building's design was supervised by William Martin Aiken and James Knox Taylor, supervising architects of the United States Treasury Department during the building's construction in 1895-97. It is Beaux Arts in style, with a domed tower at the corner which originally housed its main entrance. The entranceway, now closed off, is framed by granite Doric columns supporting an entablature, on top of which sit two stone eagles. The street-facing facades radiate away from this entrance, with five round-arch window bays separated by pilasters, with pedimented secondary entrances at the far end.