A1 Steam Loco 60163 'Tornado', passing Pilmoor at speed
4472 racing through pilmoor.3gp
9F'S PASS AT PILMOOR
Pilmoor railway station was a railway station in North Yorkshire, England, from 1847 to 1958, at the junction of the Great North of England Railway and the Pilmoor, Boroughbridge and Knaresborough Railway, about 6 miles (10 km) southsoutheast of Thirsk at the southern edge of the civil parish of Sessay. The scattered settlement of Pilmoor, from which its name was derived, is located southwest of it.