Jim Shutt, IHCC National Board Vice President, Shares the History of his Dad’s 1937 F-20
Driving IH in Iwo Jima: Kimel Brent Shares His Lifelong History with International Harvester Trucks
catching snakes with hands
The Plagmann Round Barn is an historic building located near Conroy in rural Iowa County, Iowa, United States. It was built in 1912 as a cattle barn by Charles and Richard Plagmann. The building is a true round barn that measures 100 feet (30 m) in diameter. It is one of the largest Iowa Agriculture Experimental Station/Matt King type barns in the state. The barn is constructed of clay tile and features an aerator, a two-pitch roof and a 16-foot central silo. It has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1986.