Public Bath House No. 2 is a historic public bath located at Yonkers, Westchester County, New York. It was built in 1898 and is a two-story, three bay wide building built of yellowish-orange brick in the Romanesque style. It features a wide, centrally placed segmental-arched window. The interior was in three sections: reception area, custodian's apartment, and the baths. It was modernized in 1928 and decommissions, gutted, and rebuilt as a church in 1962. As of January 2011, it was home to the Mt. Hebron Apostolic Church.