Public School 108 is a historic school building located in Cypress Hills, Brooklyn, New York, New York. It was designed by James W. Naughton and built in 1895. It is a three-story, brick building trimmed in Lake Superior sandstone in the Romanesque Revival style. It has an attic fourth floor pierced by dormer windows. It consists of a seven bay central section connected to three bay wide end pavilions by recessed wings.