Public School No. 99, also known as Columbus School, is a historic elementary school located at Baltimore, Maryland, United States. It is a two-story Romanesque Revival styled structure constructed in 1891 and expanded in 1905 and 1912. It features a three-story central square tower with pyramidal roof and a flanking pair of cylindrical corner towers with conical roofs. The structure was used as the South Clifton Park Community Center.