Pulaski Library, also known as Hudson Branch Library, is a historic library building located at Rochester in Monroe County, New York. It was built in 1931 and is a tall one story building with a full basement and small second story office over the rear entrance foyer. The front entrance portico is flanked by round Doric columns decorated with bosses on the column necks. It was the second permanent library constructed by the City of Rochester. The library was dedicated by the local Polish citizenry to General Casmir Pulaski. It closed in 1994 and is slated to be operated as a Community Technology Center.