Grain Elevators Owen Sound - A Little History - By Mike Seiler
A harvest story
Albers Brothers Milling Company | Wikipedia audio article
2019 Short Line Rail Road - Indiana Eastern Rail Road
The Reading Company Grain Elevator was built as a grain elevator in 1925 by the Reading Railroad in Center City Philadelphia to replace an elevator that had operated on the same spot since the Civil War. The building was abandoned in the 1950s and refitted in the 1970, with the lower floor made into offices, the grain storage areas essentially untouched, and the upper levels made into penthouses.