Red Clay Creek Presbyterian Church, also known as McKennan's Church, is a historic Presbyterian church located at Mill Creek and McKennan's Church Roads near Newark, New Castle County, Delaware. It was built in 1853, and is a two-story, stuccoed stone structure. It was originally rectangular in plan, but additions have given it an irregular cruciform shape. It features a colonnaded porch in the Greek Revival style with a fanlight and an enclosed vestibule. The south wall incorporates a date stone from the original church building, marked "WM 1761".