The Seaboard Coast Line Railroad Depot was a train station in Headland, Alabama. The depot was built in 1893 by the Abbeville Southern Railway, which built a line to connect Abbeville with the Alabama Midland Railway at Grimes. The Alabama Midland and Abbeville Southern became part of the Plant System in 1894, which was taken over by the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad in 1901 and merged into the Seaboard Coast Line Railroad in 1967. Regular passenger service through Headland ended in 1929, although mixed service on freight trains continued through the mid-1950s. Freight service was discontinued in 1979. Despite efforts to renovate and repurpose the building, it was demolished after 1980.