Tanner Block is a historic commercial building located at Oswego in Oswego County, New York. It was built in 1890 and is a four-story brick structure constructed in an eclectic Victorian style. It measures 44 feet wide and 100 feet deep. It originally housed a hardware store. It was updated in 1926 to house a furniture store and again updated in the 1960s.