Tebra Castle is a castle located in Pontevedra province, Galicia, Spain.
The Tebra Castle is sited in the Tomiño valley. The river Tebra, tributary of the Miño, flows through this valley. Alonso Gómez Churruchao was the owner in 1345, but Pedro Álvarez de Soutomaior took possession of the Castle in 1468. Between 1481 and 1486, Don Fernando de Acuña, on behalf of the Catholic Monarchs,, destroyed the castle and later it belonged to Alvaro Suarez de Deza. The Queen Juana la Loca authorized the rebuilding of the castle and it was owned by the Count of Camiña one year later.