The Trulock-Gould-Mullis House is a historic house at 704 West Barraque Street in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. It is a 1-1/2 story wood frame structure, a gabled roof with a large cross gable, and clapboard siding. The cross gable is set over the main entrance, which is sheltered by a porch extending across the front facade. The gable has set in it three narrow round-arch windows, in a Palladian style where the outer windows are slightly smaller. The cornice line is decorated with bargeboard. The house was built in 1876 for Marshall Trulock, and is locally distinctive for its unusual Gothic features.