The Turner House, also known as the Turner-Fulk House, is a historic house at 1701 Center Street in Little Rock, Arkansas. It is a two-story wood-frame structure, with a gabled roof, clapboarded exterior, and brick foundation. Its most prominent feature is a massive two-story temple portico, with a fully pedimented and modillioned gabled pediment supported by fluted Ionic columns. The main entry is framed by sidelight windows and an elliptical fanlight, and there is a shallow but wide balcony above. The house was built in 1904-05 to a design by noted Arkansas architect Charles L. Thompson.