Prince -- Medical Examiner Says Fentanyl Overdose Caused Death | TMZ
Prince - Purple Rain (Official Video)
Prince Rogers Nelson was an American singer, songwriter, musician, record producer, actor, and director. Born and raised in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Prince was known for his electric work, flamboyant stage presence, extravagant fashion sense and use of makeup, and wide vocal range. He died of an accidental overdose of fentanyl at the age of 57.
Explore contextually related video stories in a new eye-catching way. Try Combster now!