Lennox and Addington House: Tour of traditional-style residence room
Video Tour of Addington House 1
Addington House, Stockwell Road SW9
Addington House is a heritage-listed former farm, residence and orchard and now community facility located at 813 Victoria Road, Ryde in the City of Ryde local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1794 to 1841 in different stages by James Stewart, James Shepherd, Thomas Bowden. It is also known as New Farm. The property is owned by City of Ryde. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 2 April 1999.